Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fall, Fashion, & Football

Yes, I have been majorly "shady" lately in blogging land, but I have had a few things keeping me occupied.  Before I update you on life as of late in Hoosier Land, I wanted to share these beautiful photos I've taken through the autumn season.  All of these are taken in Indiana.  It's no mistake that the colors are more brilliant here than at home in the deep south.  Fall foliage is best in places that have warm sunny days and cool, crisp nights.  (Nerd moment: Just thought it was interesting to note.)  Having said that, the midwest supports this type of weather during the fall, so the colors of leaves are more vibrant.  I have honestly never appreciated the fall season for its beauty until this year.  Now, I may have changed my mind on favorite season :)    
Favorite fall color?  I've decided the warm, golden color is my favorite.

Besides being obsessed with the season change, I've been... 

...Visiting Chi-Town :)  I truly love this city.
 
"Da Bears" game against the Packers

...competing for Miss Mississippi USA


...and enjoying some fashion events :)


Yes, I must confess that I've had this blog post held in "editing" for awhile now.  Whoops!  The OCD in me has a hard time pressing "post" sometimes... there's always something else to say, add, or another picture that is needed, right?!  Well it truly was a great fall season.  Now on to more recent things... 


 

1 comment:

  1. So this may be a bit stalkerish, but I think from your pictures I figured out we were at the same MSU game. I am so sad we missed each other!

    ReplyDelete